Friday, February 27, 2009

my hair...T-T

hu...every cut also feel pain...hurting my heart...
looking at them drop 1 by 1...shorten wif no mercy...
wondering y i did it...
my hair...sigh...
hv my hair cut juz now...long time din really "cut" hair...
all the way b4 is juz trimming...
but luckily u all say im look better in short hair...if not then i will feel regret...
ok la...ask the "pro" help me to wax after cut...try to learn frm him how to wax my hair...
but i dunno y no matter how i wax i also cant wax till like wat he did 2day...
no talent in handling my hair...T_T
mayb 2day is my most lengzai day bcoz my hair is wax by pro...XD
go to sunway wanna buy "beach pant" d...(or watever itz called)
search for so long..mostly also very "flower" which i dun like...
but most angry is got few design very nice...juz dun hv my size...
!!!y!!! angry angry angry...><
suan liao...plan to wear normal pants go redang liao...
cant wait for the trip...^^
mayb after tis going out n look for some beach pants tat ngam me...
hope can found it b4 redang~~lalala~~

0 comments: