Sunday, March 1, 2009

new spec!!

morning cheewei n huaix2 come to my hse...cuz they wan steal something frm my com...
hah...u 2 so lucky...2day i suppose to go sunway d...
but bcoz i got something to do so u only can steal things...
after they both back..i follow my family go DBKL thr to make spec...
hv a check up for my power n the result is...
right eye reduce 25 n left side increase 25...
astigmatic right side increse 0.5 left side reduce 0.5...
so balance...=.=
then initially i choose zero X for my new spec...
but then my bro found a Nikon d...walau...look dam more more x100 nicer than the zero X...
so sry la...bro...i wan it...no matter wat...haha...
but the lens is out of stock..so gonna wait till wed only can take the new spec...
n my bro dun wan to gv up...he book another same spec wif me...><
y wan same spec wif me...i hate it...
while waiting my mom check her "loufa" eye...i hang around the shop n saw a nice sunglasses...
frm "killer loop"...so cool d name...so only can match cool cool d me...
haha...i really fall in love wif tat sunglasses...gonna save my money to get 1 of it...
take a few pic on tat spec...but it make me more wanna buy it...T_T...
nvm...u juz sit here for some time...i sure bring u back someday...somehow...XD
take 1

take 2

take 3

0 comments: