Monday, February 9, 2009

dreams?

2day so tired...
noon msn wif koh n kc to plan wat to do later in the nite...
bcoz we all too boring...
so we plan to gambling again...aiyo...they both so "lan dou"...
but we still havent decide to go whr yet...
in case really going out later...
i gonna go take a nap now...last nite too late slp but too early wake...
im almost pengsan liao...so i start to slp at 17.30...
guess wat...i had a bad bad dream...
nap only also will dream..if nightmare still ok la...
atleast will terkejut until wake...but tis not...
a sad dream...n continue until "the end" n i wake up at 20.30...
after wake up my hand n leg very pain n tired...
feel dizzy...mayb slp too much...
but bcoz of tat dream...i bcome moodiness then...
"sam lo lo luen"...so scare...wanna hug some1 n cry...really...T_T
actually i really wan to speak it out wat really happen on me...
but i dun hv the confident...something is better kept as secret than telling others...
sry to my frens who really worry abt me...
im too selfish aldy...
until now the dream still crystal clear in my mind...
y i will dream something like tat? bcoz of such a little incident tat make me think too deep of it?
nah...few days ago got a happiest dream of my life(NOT YELLOW THING!!my mind havent corrupted)...
then now the sadiest dream...
something tat doesnt belongs to u will not b urs...
n these 2 dreams...make me...so sad...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2moro my uni fren ask me go out mcd(mcd again?!!) for moral assignment...
sexual orientation...mean gay n les...aka PLU...XD
gonna faster finish it...so i got time to concentrate on other subs...
oya...next week i got 2 tests...wed is DM n acc on sat...
T_T...i hate test...
k la...until here...gonna go slp liao...
hope 2nite will hv a sweet dream...
nitez...myew...XD

0 comments: