Tuesday, February 10, 2009

09-02-09

slp till 1130 only wake up...
bad news...last night dint hv a sweet dream...cant remember wat i dreamed...
bcoz still remember yesterday d sad dream...not much mood 2day...
later on my fren call me go do moral assignment in mcd...
then i pack all my laptop thing n wait for my fren to fetch...
reach thr liao n one of my fren say...
"tommy...u really look like the L frm the death note..."
huh? do i? she is the 1st ever ppl say me look like tat L...dunno shld happy or not...
not doing much thing thr...sien...
hv chitchat *ahem* assingment a while then we leave...
bcoz tat stupid mcd dun hv any plug to feed the 4 laptop here...
we went to midah old town then...walau...
crowded...sien also...wanna find seat also hard...somemore nid a plug also...
we sidan sit a place sin to wait a seat wif plug 1...finally we make it...
5 happy boys n gals...XD
next on...we really start our assignment discussion...for around 30min...swt...
puix2 call...say meng cheewei lix2 n huaix2 go her hse to play...yer!!
i wan to follow!! i fast fast end my part n explain to them wat to do n ask my fren fetch me go cp8...
luckily he also nid drop by thr...alfred!! thz!!
b4 here wat i done is way to boring...SIEN!!
but not until i reach puix2 hse...whr im getting happy...
haha...playing blackjack...wii till hand tired...
temporary forget my sadness...
i back home around 2000 n my body so tired...
oya...gonna put a reminder here...
i gonna treat sekx2 something(but dunno wat thing)...
cuz she will sen me moral assignment(but yet sen)...
THZ!! i really dunno whr shld i start...
u r my life saver!!
XD

0 comments: