Tuesday, February 10, 2009

lunar n me n mom...

i read the newspaper 2day...
itz said 2nite hv the largest n roundest chapguomei moon in 52 years...
n around 2300 will hv a half lunar eclipse...
i sen a msg to all lunarians abt it n then grab my camera so i can shoot tis moment...
but then i only realize...newspaper also will lie ppl 1...2230 wait till 2400...
holding my camera n wondering...whr is my lunar eclipse??!!
dunno went in n out for how many times...my mom keep scolding me "sakai"...
a boring guy wif a camera in hand will do wat??
OF COZ narcissi la...
keep taking pic of myself...then my mom also come in kacau...
XD...i told my mom my right face look better n thus all my pic is taking frm my right side...
my mom then advise me n gv me some comment on how to take my left side pic...
sry la...i dunno how to smile nor laugh 1...so...all pic also look bit weird...
gonna post my pic 1st time in my blog...haha...


my camera so char...only can take tis blur blur moon...


a better 1...but very small...



cool cool d me n leng leng d mom...XD


cool cool d me n kacau me d mom...XD


picture of the day...like it most...(wat wrong wif my hand?)

0 comments: