Saturday, October 4, 2008

fren birthday...again...

juz come back from look up point...1st time go thr...
no...once upon a time i pass by thr once...but long long ago liao...
went to the gasoline restaurant and had a chicken maryland...so huge...make me dam full...
17...total 17 ppl going for his "party"...so many ppl...
haih...so many ppl but i still feeling lonely...
i speak a lot thr but i still feeling my heart throw deep inside the sea...
dun ask me y...i dunno how to explain...

another fren birthday again...y tis month so many ppl birthday de le?
later 20th oct got 1 more fren birthday...aiyo...
my wallet very pain le...but still...frenship is the most important for me...itz worth to use these money...
1 more thing i wanted to mention here...finally all my debt is clear...wallet become thinner again...rm20 left to use...
but i think itz enuf for me to spend couple of month...
life getting so hard now...
n also...my life getting more meaningless...

0 comments: