Thursday, October 2, 2008

forever frens~~^^

2day is 2nd oct 2008 and the time is 1.30am...one and a half hour of my birthday passed...
juz planned to no go out celebrate but since my frens force me to go...i dun hv any choice to choose...
we go to tan cafe to hv a drink...n waiting my other frens to arrive...itz take abt an hour for the other come...juz wondering wat they doing...
after they come...then we start "chick-chat"...as usual...
12am...my birthday finally reach...suddenly feel im so "lengzai"...haha...XD
my frens order an ice-cream for me to replace a birthday cake...
an ice-cream as birthday cake?? i really nvr try b4 but im still happy since i can celebrate my birthday wif my frens...
when we going back...i tot tis year will be like other years tat i wont receive any present...i dun mind my frens dun sen me a gift since i aldy used to it...having frens 2gether when my birthday is enuf for me...
juz when im almost reach hse...my fren sen me a sms...ask me if the mee nice then tell him...
huh?? mee?? wat mee?? he din answer me...
then when i open my door...wala...guess wat?
a bag full of presants putting on the table...
oh my frens...gv presents also no nid so secretly wan gua?
i open the presents...=.='' big sweat...
chocolate...instant noodle...chocolate again...tissues paper(huh??!!)...n finally got 1 thing which really looked like a present...a novel...
i noe im underweight la...but also no nid gv me so many chocolate gua? wan me fat meh??

anywhr...i feel happy n really dunno how to thankz my frens for such a "wonderful" gifts...
present is not measure by itz price...the most important is 心意...
im feeling very happy...truely...
thank you my frens...n my wish for tis year is...
we will b frens forever n eternally...i will nvr feel regret having u all as my frens...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya.. y on de table de.. according to my plan de present should be on ur bed.. i remember telling aunty to put on ur bed.. but suan la.. give liao den ok la.. haha.. happy birthday..