Monday, September 29, 2008

29th sept 2008

wat a boring day...
wake up on 11am which is quite early for me...
then spend whole day doing ntg...dunno y juz looking at the monitor is enough for me to spend whole day...
after lunch...then watch tv...have a match of DotA wif my fren...obviously im the loser...haha...
always not interested in gaming...so i aldy predicted who will lose...
the time juz passed so fast...dinner time...
i follow my mom to buy some "lemang" for dinner...i had a very long time nvr eat it...
guess wat...2 "batang" of "lemang" plus 5 pieces of rendang chicken cost me total rm42...
$#%$#@$@#$...wat chicken is it? rm4 each piece? i swear i will nvr go tat stall again...NVR!!!
after eating an expensive meal...i spend some time researching my project...
spend few hours but learn ntg...so i gv up...
n then i found 2 jpnese song which very nice to listen n i keep listen for 2 hrs...
crazy...2 hrs listen 2 songs...both songs also sang by the same artist...hitomi...
wat a relaxing song...i spend some time again to researching how to put song into my blog n finally i did it...
but i dun think thr is ppl hv a chance to come here to listen...anywhr...
if some1 really come n like these songs...
i dun mind sen to them...but of coz must be my fren la...haha...XD

11.20pm now...2moro i having 6hrs of Business Programming class...wat a torturing...
but atleast i can spend my time in college...doing something instead of staying boring...
letz me stare at my monitor for 1 hr more b4 i go to slp...haha...

0 comments: