Monday, July 6, 2009

im back

been a while no update my blog…cuz im too lazy to do so…

ok la…not lazy…juz no time…><

04/07/09

my cousin marry…she juz 1 year older than me…n her partner?

age 37…17 years gap!! ok la…dun wan gv too much comment on him…

atleast he is a manager of 4 clothing shop…not bad…

n i saw my “daughter”!! dunno y she hate me n dun wan me to “pou”…

arg…nvm…

 

05/07/09

went to midvalley pet fair…1st time attend tis kind of fair…cuz all my family member are allergic to animals fur…including me…><

but then y i go? cuz im like animals!! especially cute lil pet…hv a argue wif my dad cuz he wan me to go klang eat seafood wif them…

but how can i suppose to let go such a chance to go tat fair?

seafood only ma…next time also can eat la…

so i decided…no matter how i must go tat fair…

luckily my cousin bro call…say wan eat wif us…yes!! my life saver…quickly pack up n gia wif kc n his bro…

reach thr liao(after some yunmong lou)…cheh…not as much ppl as tae say…

1st puppy to visit…toy poodle…n thr hv dozen of them!! omg…aldy got a feel wan to “steal” 1 back…

not only the poodle…the show gal also very lenglui…haha…but tats not the main point…

poodle is the main focus…”cheap” poodle also cost rm800…”leng” d also nid more than a k…

walau…suan la…until im live outside…

DSC00604

look at them aldy make me beh tahan…

DSC00602

“can u hug me home?”

DSC00671 DSC00652DSC00626

shi tzu…chaochao…golden retriever…chihuahua…so many kind of dogs here…

n not foget abt hamsters…cats…rabbits…SNAKE…LIZARD…TARANTULA…BETTLE…IGUANA…

so many cute thing…wanna buy them all…XD

DSC00616   DSC00664DSC00646 DSC00642

 

nite went to kepong baru…my “ah q” hse…he say wanna treat us eat japanese meal…

itz the chance to c her!! n tis time i noe her name aldy…

程绮hui…the hui nvr c b4…n din appear in my dic also…><

P1839_05-07-09 slping on the baby chair after tired of watching tv.…cute~~

after tat then went to tokotaya…a jap restaurant…nvr stp inside such a truly jap restaurant b4…

good feeling…but the food is so so only…not even match local seafood…XD

P2005[01]_05-07-09 my dinner…umatama don…

0 comments: