Thursday, April 9, 2009

tumor on my back?

few day ago on tuesday...kc n tae come my hse find me at nite...
to spend some time...we play mahjong since they both came until midnite...
when we were playing...i felt tat my back body is pain...but i ignore tat pain tat moment...
after 12 midnite...we went down to my kitchen to "yim tae" chit chatting...
only at tis moment i try to touch my back n suddenly...i touch a "tumor"...
small part of my back swell like a 毒疮...itz pain when i touch it...
i keep wandering y n i cant recall when did i knock my back...><
suan la...i keep ignoring it...but tat nite sure is painful when im slping...
then me kc n tae chat till 2.30 only leaving my hse...n thr is a test in the morning...

until 2day...the "tumor" still thr...but itz obviously getting smaller...
i told my parent n their reaction is..."wat?! better bring u go c doctor!!"
wat a big reaction...i keep telling them itz ok...juz a extravasated blood in my body...i perhaps...
then my dad ask me to observe it 2 more days n c how...

omg...2moro my final exam start...moral will b the 1st 1...
n my fren ask me go pc fair after the exam...
still in consideration...i hate to go crowded place...
dunno la...answer will come in 2moro...i will b noe going or not 2moro...
nitez...

3 comments:

dorothy said...

Do u wish to have Xray scanning with me?
I scan brain.. u scan back...
maybe can get a discount package..
i'm serious..
take care =)

drkrvn said...

serious? sound more to a joke to me...shld b ntg geh...let me observe for few day more...thz...

dorothy said...

but i really serious..
all my friend advice me to take xray..