Saturday, April 4, 2009

pavillion n food...

walau...1st time ever drive car which not mine...
so tae n myee...if my driving scared u 2...dun blame me...
blame tats not my car...XD
spend so many 2day...but mostly is on food...
n i like the cup cake!!
so cheesy...n hor n hor...
i wan tat red ferrari!! but i prefer black colour...
watch shinjuku incident...haha...y say not nice ler?
i like it...bloody...hand break neck break...(sound like im very violent...><)
good story...overall...nice~~

chat many 2day...but dunno how to say it out here...
ask me y i dun wan find a gf?
hah! good ques...y shld i? or...whr to find?
u think find gf as easy as buying bread meh...so simple to find...
but y i dun wan find 1?
sigh...cuz im think im not a good guy...
atleast...not good enuf to hv a gf...
i hate other ppl say me im a good guy...
mayb im too 大男人主义...
i wan "her" to b my only 1 in my whole life...
i dun wan "her" to suffer...
i dun wan to let "her" think tat im not good...
so many unnessesary faiwa...
till next time...i will write more abt wat in my mind...(i think...)
nitezz

"im not good guy enuf to hv any gf"

0 comments: