Tuesday, April 7, 2009

final exam...

oh great...tat chloe of head of IT department once again..disapproved one of my summit course...
tis sem qm next sem qm also...is tat qm hard?
or juz she dun wan me take tat course?
n she advise me take FoD (fundamental of database)...but i dun wan class frm 8 to 5 on friday!!
gonna discuss wif my fren later on...c shld take FoD or juz keep taking qm...
since my uni fren keep asking me take qm...

2day is tues liao...juz 3 more day until the final exam start...
n!! i study ntg!! so far my study progress is less than 1%...
myew ar myew...study la...
u always keep telling urself u r bored...but still dun wan to study...
wat the hell r wif in u? so so stupid...
i wan motivation to study!! some1...help me...
1st exam is moral...then acc...then oom...last dm...
oya...a reminder for myself...
later gonna go take exam token!!
n also to check my legendary n msytery oom midterm mark...
wif my asm2 also...XD

是你给我希望...
还是我在你身上寻求希望呢?

0 comments: