Sunday, March 15, 2009

klang trip

2day my father bring us go klang eat seafood...a place called hainan village...near north port thr...
the 1st view after i reach is tat..."is tis call a sea?"><
the water thr is so polluted n show yellowish colour...walau e...so dirty...
totally diff frm redang...
then my dad told me...itz a river...not a sea...=.=
ok ok...my mistake...but still...the river is so polluted...
so dirty d "river"...><


back to the dishes...we order teochew red snapper...kamheong crab...marmite crab...fried sotong...vege...fried rice n lala fried mihun...
delicious delicious...XD

bao liao hou...we went to malaysia largest jusco...in bukit tinggi...
itz not big only...is HUGE!!
the most lucky is tat 2day thr got mazda expo...they show off their mazda cars...
rx-8...mazda 3...mazda 6...mazda cx-9...n my favourite...mazda mx-5 miata!!

MAZDA MX-5 MIATA!!


bought myself a novel...
九把刀-卧底...
plan to start read a series novel...XD

around 5 then i force my dad bck home...i still got speech havent done...
2moro got my presentation...omg...i dun wan c tat video...so so paiseh...
wish 2moro many ppl absent la~~^^
gonna finish off my speech...nitez~~

0 comments: