Friday, March 13, 2009

filming...

11-03-09 wed
2day is the day for my filming...
the video is for the moral presentation...titled "sexual orientation"...
im will be the main actor in "asexual" n the normal 1 "heterosexual"...
after my class ended 12pm...me n my fren went to meet the other group members to start our film...
we decide to shoot "Asexual" 1st which im b the 1 who dun like male nor female...
the shooting was funny...i dun even wan to think back...><
after tat...i got a class frm 2 to 330...
i went back hse to wait nys fetch me go shoot the "hetero" part of the video...
walau...tis scene more embarrassing...me n nys will act a couple n hv "kiss" in the car...omg...
dun think too much...itz juz acting...the fact is we DO NOT kiss!!juz using some camera angle...
now only left the editing part of the video...then wait monday d presentation...><
feel like wanna skip tat presentation...feel weird when im appearing on the screen n letting all ppl viewing...
hah...juz wait until tat day come n c how la...
dun qidai...

0 comments: