Monday, October 27, 2008

am i changed??

having insomnia last night...
2am asleep then 6am awake...but still feel energetic...
mayb last nite 2 bottle of jasmine tea make me cant slp...
boring...keep rolling on the bed for hrs...better getting up n help my fren dl psp game...
7am...looking at the monitor screen...then i went into my thinking mode again...n tis time my topic is "am i changed?"...
dunno y these few days i keep thinking of tis thing...always comparing myself to myself of old time...
sneer at my old time action...
mock at my stupid attitude...
im found out im quite idiot when back into time...
thinking y can i done such things...
think back nowadays...i learned to bahave more...or did i?
i also not sure...did i changed? if so...its in a good way or bad way?mayb i juz will nvr knw these answers...
i dun even hv a fren who watch me grew since from my kindergarten...nor primary school...

annoying...juz thinking tis aldy make me fan...y huh...
later 11am going eat dimsum wif frens...
b4 tat mayb i will go to hv a slp a while...if possible...
if not...how shld i spend these 3 hrs?
till the end...i still havent knw...am i changed?

0 comments: