Monday, August 24, 2009

been weeks nvr been here...
bzy study(excuse)...bzy examing(excuse)...part-time(excuse)...
wah~~ seem like so many thing to do...holidays no nid to worry aldy...

went to bookfair yest...bought 11 books n spend more than rm230...
i think the cost is equal to the total cost of books i bought past few years...
salaries gone...how i gonna live for tis whole holidays...
good...books to fill in my holidays time...

then 2day went to lowyat wif pmun n his bro...n also my frens...
too unlucky to noe tat the thing he bought is not supported by his motherboard...
so i think i gonna go back to lowyat once more to buy the correct thing within tis week...

going to kuantan tis sat until mon...y?
my dad say go thr hunt for food wor...
sei mou...miskin till nid go jungle hunt food...cham lo me...
so dun date me for tat period...cuz u noe....im bzy in hunting...

wat the "BIG" plan for tis holidays?
wah...packed wif activities lo...
mon-fri 24hrs non-stop staring at the phone to wait ppl ask me go out...^^
so dun shy shy to call me...hah...XD

0 comments: