Thursday, June 11, 2009

am my mind getting old?

went back to kepong baru in tues day, my uncle daughter 1 year old celebration..

wah!! she look so cute~~ juz 1 year old aldy noe how to walk…n walk very well!

my uncle told me tat she aldy noe how to walk since 9-month old…genius~

when my mom holding her… i try to open my hand c she wan let me hug or not…

wah~ she dun scare ppl at all…straight open her hand n let me hug her!! omg…

i quickly shot some pic wif her but she keep dun look at the lens…disappointed…

image_0002

y i got tis kind of thought…having daughter n i will feel very xinfu…

seilo…old ppl mind….n hor…

i forgot to ask her name…shit!

 

2day spend liao 6hrs infront monitor do my asm…tues 4hrs…total 10hrs…wah…

im going to blind soon enuf…but luckily done liao SAD n FOD asm…

still got java n UID…yes?

0 comments: