Saturday, May 2, 2009

melaka/muar 1 day trip

2day went to melaka...for 1 day trip...hunting for food...><
10am start car but i fall into slp after get into the car...
slp slp slp until dunno whr i reach...
once i open my eye...1345...n...whr the hell is tis?
my dad told me then...Muar...
what!! not say go melaka d meh? whr my mee sua?
then only realize...the road to melaka city too jam...
so my dad decide to head straight to muar eat asam fish head...T_T
i miss my mee sua...i only ate once in my whole life...
after lunch then go melaka...look into the tan kim hock...
a place tat selling local food...
i tot i will buy some local famous durian dodol for all lunarians...but...
when i look at the price...
rm8.90 each box...wah!! rm8.90x6...><
got cheaper d also rm3.90 each...rampas duit ar?!!
all the thing here so so exp!!
10 small batang durians dodol also nid rm28.90!!
so...sry la lunarians...gonna go meet u all wif empty hand...
n we try the durian cendol...wah...nice!!
puix2 shld love it...haha...remind me of durian pan cake...
after tat went to mahkota parade...saw my fm promoting ogawa d fair...
my bro join n won 1st prize...==
dinner time...still feel full...
wait liao 30min juz for a "o jian"...
not really delicious...normal jeh...but all ppl crazy for it...
then went to famous longkang side eat "siham"...
haha...eat lot...scare stomachache 2moro...
finally 2330 something reach hse...
got a massive jam at tasik selatan thr due to terrible car accident...
if not 2300 aldy reach hse...
2moro morning nid go work liao...as spy...cool...
looking forward for my gadgets...XD
nitez...

0 comments: