Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sem 2 course selection done!!

wahahahha...
finally...finally finish the asm!!
tat asm really make me not enuf slp last nite...
slp at around 330...then the nite b4 also slp at 3...
dunno y these few days so late to slp...torturing myself...><
juz wake up frm a long nap...
body still feel tired n dizzy...
but the stupid bad dream make me dun wan to continue slp liao...
wat a weird dream...gonna getting myself up to get done my daily routine liao...^^

n hor...dunno y my post getting shorter n shorter...
isolate myself to much...
myew...u gonna change...
"change"...i dunno start telling myself to do so since how many years ago...
but still...i din c any changes make...
sigh...watelse can i do?
i dunno i dunno...><
i dun even care now...

reminder:"dun put too much hope"

0 comments: