Monday, January 12, 2009

watz my name??

youyou for lunarians...
tommy for uni frens...
gee for normal fren...
n i think my real name is fading...
getting forgotten...
AR!!!!
y no ppl remember my name??
yesterday saw huaix2 d msn write his name KC...
so i follow him write MY(mingyew for some1 really forget wat itz mean)...
juzwhen i put MY...5 ppl msg me instantly...
"MY?" "MY for?"
omg!! im getting crazed...
some even say "MY for myee"...
im faint...no ppl said itz mingyew...
dunno when MY bcome the trademark for myee...

ok...my dear frens...let me introduce myself again...
juz a reminder for the ppl who accidently or purposely forget my name...
im Gee Ming Yew aka Tommy aka youyou(for lunarians only)...
age 18 n now study in ucsi university...
single n available...XD
contact number 017-581xxxx...
n...REMEMBER IT!!

0 comments: