Friday, November 14, 2008

tats wat i am...

okay...im noe u feel bored when stay wif me...
im not the person who talk a lot...
im not the person who can joke well...
im not the person who can make ppl laugh...
im not the person who always got new thing in mind...
im juz lack of communication...
i dunno wat i spoken sometimes...
i dunno who will angry bcoz wat i said...
i dunno how to interact wif ppl...
i dunno where i done wrong...
i dunno when to say tis when to say tat...
so wat? tats y i dun like to talk...
talk a bit lesser then i can prevent i accidently hurt ppl...
but ppl then say me lc...bcoz always acting cool...
wat can i do?
itz better to make u think im lc than u hate me bcoz of my stupid speech...
itz better to let ppl dun talk wif me than letting them hate me completely in heart...
bcoz all tis i only realize wat r frens make of...
they still hanging around wif me while im still the worst guy...
they make me think of it...
wat the dam hell is FRIENDSHIP...
wat the dam hell reason to stay living for...
wat the dam hell reason to continue my life...
frens is juz wat i only left now...
thnks u all...

0 comments: