Monday, November 24, 2008

25th nov 08

2day...juz when im started wanna play com...my mom come...
ask me to open "the four" for her...
omg...my only entertainment stolen...
suan la...i ma walk frm kitchen to living room few times...
climb up stair down stair few times...
finally my h.phone rang...haha...
call frm my U fren...asking me my course selection thing...
n the thing happen...i was told tat all his courses approved included QM...
which rejected in my case...feel so angry...
since we taking the same courses!!
we both keep questioning each other y y y...
then call other fren...he also rejected for QM...arg...
angry...then we decide go to U at 3pm...
bcoz experience told me tat i usually the most earlier reach thr n always nid to wait them for a long long time...
so tis time i decided to go later...but who knws...reaching thr for around 10min then i call my fren...
he juz started his car engine...arg!!!am i fated to wait ppl?
suan...then we when to c the head of IT department...but then my other fren call...
say wait for him...we both then really wait for him...
finally...can settle all thing...
BUT!! the god seem to boring n wanna play wif us...she on leave...!@#$#@!...
wat the...
no choice...we then went back n planned to come again 2moro noon...
n hor...my fren offer me to go work at pc fair wif him...under Microsoft d...
of coz i say yes...finally got something to work out...
but he nid time to ask is thr any slot left n the salary is bit lower than other job...
but who care?? he also say my tech knwlegde is quite good n ask me go lowyat work...
selling logitech hi-tech remote control...which cost around rm1400..if im not mistaken...
which stupid will use rm1400 juz to buy a remote control which hv a tiny display screen tat can control all ur tv n dvd player?
sure hard to sell 1...so i only interested in the microsoft job since it only nid jaga the redeemtion counter ...
hope he gv me a positive result cuz i really nid money now...owe ppl to much...haha...
haih...

0 comments: